Nutraceutical is defined as a food or parts of food that provide medical or health benefits to its basic nutritional value including the prevention and treatment of disease. A Nutraceutical is a standardized nutrient that does not exist as a regulatory category they are regulated as dietary supplements and food additives.
- Track 1-1 Traditional nutraceuticals
- Track 2-2 Non-traditional nutraceuticals
- Track 3-3 Fortified nutraceuticals
- Track 4-4 Recombinant nutraceuticals
- Track 5-5 Potential and established nutraceuticals