The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nutraceutical is defined as a food or parts of food that provide medical or health benefits to its basic nutritional value including the prevention and treatment of disease. A Nutraceutical is a standardized nutrient that does not exist as a regulatory category they are regulated as dietary supplements and food additives.
- Track 1-1Traditional nutraceuticals
- Track 1-2Non-traditional nutraceuticals
- Track 1-3Fortified nutraceuticals
- Track 1-4Recombinant nutraceuticals
- Track 1-5Potential and established nutraceuticals
Nutrition is required by organism and cells to stay alive it deals with diseases, condition and problems which can be prevented or reduced with healthy diet. Food provide the right amount of nutrients for good health, maintain tissue growth and regulate body processes. Proper nutrition will have great influence on personal health.
- Track 2-1Nutrition in day-to-Day Food
- Track 2-2Essential Nutrients
- Track 2-3Importance of nutrition
- Track 2-4Nutrition education
- Track 2-5Health care Management
- Track 2-6Digestive Disorder
Dietary supplement is intended to supplement the diet that contains one or more dietary ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids etc, which is to be taken orally. Dietary fibre is found in edible plant foods, it is grouped as soluble and insoluble fibre based on its physical properties. A high-fibre diet helps in maintaining bowel health, lowers cholesterol levels, control blood sugar levels and aids in achieving healthy weight.
- Track 3-1Diet and Weight Management
- Track 3-2Soluble and Insoluble Fibre
- Track 3-3Food Supplement
- Track 3-4Dietary Supplements for Athletes
- Track 3-5Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
- Track 3-6Herbal Supplements
Medical food which is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician and which is intended for the specific dietary management of a disease or condition. It was developed for patients with malabsorption caused by Crohn's disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic intestinal pseudo-obstruction, ulcerative colitis, insomnia, inherited diseases of amino acids and organic acids.
- Track 4-1Food and Drug Administration
- Track 4-2Metabolic disorders
- Track 4-3Nutrient Deficiencies
- Track 4-4Health claim
- Track 4-5Foods and beverages
Functional foods are similar in appearance to conventional and modified foods. It is being consumed as normal diet that provides the body with the required amount of vitamins, fats, proteins, carbohydrates that have a potentially beneficial effect beyond basic nutrition. Functional foods are vital in disease prevention that containing probiotics, prebiotics, or plant stanols and sterols.
- Track 5-1Importance of Functional Foods
- Track 5-2Classification of Functional Foods
- Track 5-3Physiological Benefits
- Track 5-4Conventional Foods
- Track 5-5Modified Foods
Pharmaceuticals are human-made, or imitations of natural substances used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease. Food or parts of food that provide medical or health benefits, such as prevention and treatment of disease is called as Nutraceuticals. It is a product isolated, processed from natural sources and sold in the medicinal form including the powder, tablet, capsules, etc. Nutraceuticals can be from plant, animal and mineral source which is used to prevent disorders and generally referred as health products. Pharmaceuticals need a prescription while nutraceuticals do not require a prescription.
- Track 6-1Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals Food matrices
- Track 6-2Disease modifiers
- Track 6-3Food Additives
- Track 6-4Translational Pharmacology
- Track 6-5Modern Approach for the New Drug
A multivitamin is intended to serve as a dietary supplement - with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids can have health impacts Multivitamins in large quantities may risk of an acute overdose due to the toxicity of some components. Multivitamins are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy etc.
- Track 7-1Clinical trails
- Track 7-2Food intolerance
- Track 7-3Vitamins
- Track 7-4Minerals
- Track 7-5Prevention and treatment of hypertension
Bioactive Compounds are the naturally occurring chemical compounds derived from a plant, animal or marine source that exert the desired health benefit. Nutraceuticals are the standardized and characterized preparations or extracts containing bioactive compounds in regulation of stem cell function, skin penetration, tissue regeneration, and disease prevention.
- Track 8-1Bioactive components
- Track 8-2Regulation of stem cell function
- Track 8-3Health effect
- Track 8-4Bioavailability
- Track 8-5Tissue regeneration and disease prevention
- Track 8-6Skin penetration and oral absorption
Nutricosmetics can be defined as the intersection of cosmeceuticals and nutraceuticals, these products are taken orally, either as pills or liquids for beauty purposes, anti-aging effect, reducing wrinkles by fighting free radicals generated by solar radiation. The major ingredients of nutricosmetics are soy isoflavone proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene probiotics, lycopene, vitamins (A, B6, E), sterol esters, lutein etc.
- Track 9-1Eye care nutraceuticals
- Track 9-2Skin care nutraceuticals
- Track 9-3Hair care nutraceuticals
- Track 9-4Nutrigenetics
- Track 9-5Anti-inflammatory marine nutraceuticals
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria found in foods or supplements that contain live microorganisms intended to maintain or improve the "good" bacteria in the body. Prebiotics are substances come from types of carbs that humans can't digest which feed the friendly bacteria in the digestive system with the intention of improving the balance of these microorganisms. Eating balanced amounts of both pro- and prebiotics should improve your health.
- Track 10-1Probiotic Nutrition
- Track 10-2Probiotics Fortified
- Track 10-3Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 10-4Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 10-5Risks and Side-effects
Nutraceuticals are medicinal foods reduce or eliminate the need for conventional medications that play a role in maintaining well-being, enhancing health, modulating immunity and help in combating health problems such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, cholesterol etc. Thereby reducing the chances of any adverse effect.
- Track 11-1Disease and treatment
- Track 11-2Medicine
- Track 11-3Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
- Track 11-4Polyphenols
- Track 11-5Spices
Nutraceuticals play an important role in a number of functional deficiencies and degenerative diseases which are helpful in reducing toxicity, associated with chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and lead to better life conditions by reducing cancer cachexia, thus people use dietary vegetables, medicinal herbs, and plant extracts such as soya bean, garlic, ginger, tea as well as propolis, honey to prevent or treat cancer.
- Track 12-1Cruciferous Vegetables and Cancer Prevention
- Track 12-2Combinatorial therapy
- Track 12-3Immunity
- Track 12-4Hormones
- Track 12-5Metabolic Alterations in patient with cancer
Dietary factors are important contributors to cardiovascular risk factors including hypertension, dyslipidaemia and diabetes mellitus. Antioxidants appear very useful at coronary heart disease, they reduce artery plaque through fibrinolytic activity and reduce blood pressure. The application of nutraceuticals may have the potential to increase the effectiveness of therapy which are natural nutritional compounds.
- Track 13-1Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 13-2Omega-3 fatty acids
- Track 13-3Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins
- Track 13-4Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes
- Track 13-5Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones
- Track 13-6Dietary Patterns for cardiovascular health
Nutraceuticals are given in the form of pills provides medicinal and health benefits. These supplements are helpful for weight gain and weight loss with no physical effort. Antioxidant found in green tea have ability to increase thermogenesis which in turn uses up stored fat as energy. Capsaicin is a chemical found in spicy food can amp up your calorie burn and suppress your appetite. Caffeine found in coffee and caffeinated teas can help you burn fat by boosting your basal metabolic rate, or BMR.
- Track 14-1Herbal Weight loss
- Track 14-2Thermogenic ingredients
- Track 14-3Capsaicin and Catechins
- Track 14-4Ingredient innovation in weight management
- Track 14-5Absorption Blockers
- Track 14-6Body- Weight Maintenance
Alternative Medication, fringe medication, pseudo medicine or questionable medication is the use and the promotion of practices that are unproved, not possible to prove, or harmful in relevancy their result — within the attempt to achieve the healing effects of medication. The scientific agreement is that different therapies either do not, or cannot, work. In some cases, laws of nature are violated by their basic claims. In some the treatment is so much worse and the use is unethical. Different practices, products, and therapies vary from only ineffective to having known harmful and harmful effects.
- Track 15-1Restorative Dentistry & Implants
- Track 15-2Pain Medicine & Restorative Care
- Track 15-3Regenerative Medicine and Therapeutics
- Track 15-4Women Health- Restorative care
- Track 15-5Traditional Medicine
Recent developments in the field of Nutraceuticals have specific aims at improving benefits of functional foods, dietary supplements, Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics. Many consumers look to nutraceuticals to provide those nutrients or benefits that cannot be provided by their diet. Which have seen widespread changes in consumer attitudes to dietary intake, driving rapid growth in the UK market for nutraceuticals.
- Track 16-1Nutritional genomics
- Track 16-2Nutrigenetics
- Track 16-3Molecular nutrition and molecular medicine
- Track 16-4Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals are becoming increasingly popular within the veterinary profession which are currently being used in the prevention and treatment of common diseases in animals including cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis, periodontal disease, cognitive dysfunction and cancer with the intent of improving the health and well-being of animals.
- Track 17-1Nutraceuticals for Animal Health
- Track 17-2Animal Nutrient sources
- Track 17-3Nutrient Deficiency in Animal Health
Marine Nutraceuticals are derived from marine life forms that continue nearly 80th of earths life forms many invertebrates like sponges, bryozoans, tunicates, ocean slugs beside many alternative marine life forms were used to derive thousands of secondary metabolites and bioactive compounds that possess antineoplastic, medication, antibiotic, antiviral, ant parasitic, ant fibrotic activities along with properties to modulate several physiological pathways by inhibiting or activating enzymes and transcription factors.
- Track 18-1Chitin Oligosaccharides
- Track 18-2Glucosamine
- Track 18-3Fucoidan
Functional foods include such items as cereals, breads, beverages that are fortified with vitamins, some herbs, and Nutraceuticals. These can be useful in inhibition, supervision, treatment of chronic diseases. Functional foods are similar in appearance to conventional and modified foods. It is being consumed as normal diet that provides the body with the required amount of vitamins, fats, proteins, carbohydrates that have a potentially beneficial effect beyond basic nutrition. Functional foods are vital in disease prevention that containing probiotics, prebiotics, or plant stanols and sterols.
- Track 19-1Phytonutrients
- Track 19-2Antioxidants
- Track 19-3Food Allergies and Intolerance
- Track 19-4Health and Education Act
- Track 19-5Safety and Health Claims
The current consumer trend is to be preventive rather than react to the health issues, there is a shift in the consumer preference from synthetic ingredients to natural and organic ingredients and foods. Consumers prefer the nutraceutical foods mainly constitutes functional foods and beverages and dietary supplements. Developing nutrients based on an individual’s genetics and lifestyle changes would help in developing customized functional foods and beverages, based on the genetic segment.
- Track 20-1Nutraceutical companies and their challenges
- Track 20-2Nutraceutical industry and its growth
- Track 20-3Nutraceutical foods and Export
- Track 20-4Global Nutraceutical Market
- Track 20-5Regulatory challenges