Bioactive Compounds are the naturally occurring chemical compounds derived from a plant, animal or marine source that exert the desired health benefit. Nutraceuticals are the standardized and characterized preparations or extracts containing bioactive compounds in regulation of stem cell function, skin penetration, tissue regeneration, and disease prevention.
- Track 1-1 Bioactive components
- Track 2-2 Regulation of stem cell function
- Track 3-3 Health effect
- Track 4-4 Bioavailability
- Track 5-5 Tissue regeneration and disease prevention
- Track 6-6 Skin penetration and oral absorption