Dietary Supplements and Dietary Fibers
Dietary supplement is intended to supplement the diet that contains one or more dietary ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids etc, which is to be taken orally. Dietary fibre is found in edible plant foods, it is grouped as soluble and insoluble fibre based on its physical properties. A high-fibre diet helps in maintaining bowel health, lowers cholesterol levels, control blood sugar levels and aids in achieving healthy weight.
- Track 1-1 Diet and Weight Management
- Track 2-2 Soluble and Insoluble Fibre
- Track 3-3 Food Supplement
- Track 4-4 Dietary Supplements for Athletes
- Track 5-5 Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
- Track 6-6 Herbal Supplements