A multivitamin is intended to serve as a dietary supplement - with vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids can have health impacts Multivitamins in large quantities may risk of an acute overdose due to the toxicity of some components. Multivitamins are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy etc.
- Track 1-1 Clinical trails
- Track 2-2 Food intolerance
- Track 3-3 Vitamin A,B, C D , E and K
- Track 4-4 Minerals, Calcium and Zinc
- Track 5-5 Prevention and treatment of hypertension