Nutraceuticals for Cardiovascular health
Dietary factors are important contributors to cardiovascular risk factors including hypertension, dyslipidaemia and diabetes mellitus. Antioxidants appear very useful at coronary heart disease, they reduce artery plaque through fibrinolytic activity and reduce blood pressure. The application of nutraceuticals may have the potential to increase the effectiveness of therapy which are natural nutritional compounds.
- Track 1-1 Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 2-2 Omega-3 fatty acids
- Track 3-3 Fruit and Vegetables, Soy Proteins
- Track 4-4 Whole grains, Nuts and Legumes
- Track 5-5 Sterols, Stanols, Phenols & Flavones
- Track 6-6 Dietary Patterns for cardiovascular health