Nutrition and Health
Nutraceuticals is a broad umbrella of research is described as any product that is derived from food source which gives additional extra health benefits along with their nutritional value. The term Nutraceuticals is the combination of 2 words “Nutrient” which means nourishing food component and “Pharmacology” which means medical drug. The name nutraceuticals was coined by Stephen DeFelice in 1989.
- Track 1-1 Nutrition in day-to-Day Food
- Track 2-2 Essential Nutrients
- Track 3-3 Importance of nutrition
- Track 4-4 Nutrition education
- Track 5-5 Health care Management