Prebiotic and Probiotics
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria found in foods or supplements that contain live microorganisms intended to maintain or improve the "good" bacteria in the body. Prebiotics are substances come from types of carbs that humans can't digest which feed the friendly bacteria in the digestive system with the intention of improving the balance of these microorganisms. Eating balanced amounts of both pro- and prebiotics should improve your health.
- Track 1-1 Probiotic Nutrition
- Track 2-2 Probiotics Fortified
- Track 3-3 Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 4-4 Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 5-5 Risks and Side-effects