Restorative& Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medication, fringe medication, pseudo medicine or questionable medication is the use and the promotion of practices that are unproved, not possible to prove, or harmful in relevancy their result — within the attempt to achieve the healing effects of medication. The scientific agreement is that different therapies either do not, or cannot, work. In some cases, laws of nature are violated by their basic claims. In some the treatment is so much worse and the use is unethical. Different practices, products, and therapies vary from only ineffective to having known harmful and harmful effects.
- Track 1-1 Restorative Dentistry & Implants
- Track 2-2 Pain Medicine & Restorative Care
- Track 3-3 Regenerative Medicine and Therapeutics
- Track 4-4 Women Health- Restorative care
- Track 5-5 Traditional Medicine